Healthy eating is essential for good health. Discovering which nutrients each food provides us with and how to prepare healthy recipes can be very fun and, of course, delicious.
Experiment and find out what is best for your body, and most importantly, enjoy doing it. Do not see it as a chore, but rather as a personal challenge.
Do you know the RAW FOOD DIET?
Well today we are going to tell you about it. It is based on the principal of consuming only raw foods, foods cooked below 42 ° C or dehydrated food. It avoids the eating of highly processed foods since they are considered to be devoid of vitality; because when foods are subjected to high temperatures their nutrients are altered or destroyed. In addition, we recommend you consume seasonal, and of course organic products. Because, in the same way that we use natural cosmetics for our skin, we also want to take care of our body inside, in the most natural way possible.
Of course our advice is not get obsessed with anything and, above all, to figure out what is best for your own body. Perhaps for you the combination of this diet with others is the key.
Making a healthy menu is more complex than it seems. It is really important to get it right so you can avoid any nutritional deficiencies in your diet. That is why we recommend you gather more information and read a lot before making any drastic change to your diet.
If you are interested in knowing more about the RAW FOOD diet, here is more information:
What foods does it include?
- All veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds and seaweed.
- Cereals and pulses. As long as these are germinated, they are essential foods because of their nutritional values.
What foods does it exclude?
- Products food cooked over the temperature of 42ºC.
- Products of animal origin. (Including eggs, dairy and derivatives).
- Packaged and processed foods.
- Refined products like sugar, flour, etc.
On first glance, it may seem a little complicated, but it won’t be long before you become an expert.
We advise you to have a little patience; beginnings are always a bit difficult but soon enough you’ll feel all the benefits of this diet such as:
- Increase of energy. Our body needs less energy to do the digestion since the food we eat has all the enzymes that would be destroyed if otherwise cooked.
- Light digestion. Thanks to its high content in enzymes the digestions will be much lighter.
- Glowing skin. The supply of vitamins and hydration, along with the high amount of antioxidants will be reflected in your skin.
- Keep cholesterol under control. With a balanced diet cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Reduce treats. Your body will gradually detoxify itself from its “dependence” …
You already have some basics, so now the next step is to fill your fridge with the largest variety of fruits and vegetables.
By the way, do not forget the nuts and of course the seeds. Ah! And get yourself a germinator seed sprouter, you’re going to need it.
If you’d like to, tell us your experience or your tricks.
Quality&Earth Beauty Conscious