By accessing www.casmara.com/, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing through www.casmara.com/ may not be optimal and some of the utilities available at www.casmara.com/ may not work properly.
- a) Own Cookies
In order to recognise you and offer you a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). Accepting our cookies provides time-saving advantages. Likewise, they can also be used to recognise you between successive visits and thus adapt the content that is shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site, and estimate the number of visits made, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows you to be contacted via your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
- b) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
More information at https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/.
Google has developed an add-on that you can install in your browser if you wish not to be tracked by its cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- _utmt: It is used to limit the percentage of requests.
- _utmc: It is not not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the cookie __utmb to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.
- _utmv: It is used to store custom visitor variable data. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the _setCustomVar method with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the withdrawn _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To learn more visit: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-deletemanage-cookies
b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more visit: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar%20cookies%20de%20terceros
c) If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. To learn more visit: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer =95647
d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
e) If you use Safari, in the option Preferences> Security or Privacy, you can configure Browser. To learn more visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
f) If you want to disable Google Universal Analytics, you can install the following extension provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout